Thursday, March 3, 2016

Food Photography Part3- Field Of Depth

In food photography, depth of field plays a very important role in popping out the picture from the props. It can tell a story of what the picture is trying to project.

I want to show that there was tea party and a special raspberry tea is my focus.

When we look at the picture, our attention should go to the subject and not be distracted by props.

Props should be used to add to the field of depth that can tell the background story.

These are the pictures I took today.










My food photography guide Mr Neel

1 comment:

Ram Bhowmik said...

Nice!! I really appreciate this post about Food Photography. Hope it will helpful for others. You can click here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

p1

Thank you for your appreciation